I don't have the drive to keep up on blogging. I really enjoy reading other blogs, but I can never keep up with one for myself. Anyway, I posted a couple of pictures today and will try to post more later.
Spring is here, and temperatures are remaining right at their average - which is about 20-25 for the high and around 5 for the low. We have about 4 feet of snow still on the ground and it is melting at a rate of about 1 inch every 2 days. The sun is coming up at about 6:30am and setting around 11pm, making for some long days. After May 7th, we won't see any darkness until the end of summer.
I have been accumulating hunting gear slowly but surely to prepare for hunting season. I will be eligible to hunt beginning in November for large game. I traded some gas for caribou the other day, ran it through the grinder, and we all ate it as meatloaf tonight. It was good, but we cheated by mixing in regular ground beef with it.
The ATV and snowmobile are a blast, and I'm thinking of selling the Durango and buying a UTV. I can get top dollar for the Durango up here since it costs about 8 grand to get one delivered.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment